We’re very excited - not just because of the inordinate amount of caffeine based products consumed - but also because we are currently putting together an agenda for the biggest Agile Development & Software Craftsmanship related event in Wales - SwanseaCon 2015. The response for our first call for papers for SwanseaCon 2015 was fantastic, around 70 papers were submitted from speakers from all around the world.
The two day conference will take place in the costal city of Wales - Swansea. Swansea is Wales’ Waterfront City. It sits on the sandy five mile stretch of Swansea Bay beach and is a great base for exploring the best of South-West Wales - UK. So take your time in Swansea, the heart of Wales, in the company of experts and technical geeks.
So should you also be excited? Well yes… and here’s why!
- Attendance: we’re expecting over 200 attendees
- Topic: more than 30 hours of agile development & software craftsmanship
- Date: 7-8 of September, expect a two day technical conference
- Venue: Swansea - we’re in the process of finalising the venue which will be in the heart of the costal city of Swansea
- Speakers: more than 25 world class speakers
but we’ve already secured a first batch of experts:
- Sandro Mancuso - Software Craftsman, author, speaker, founder of the London Software Craftsmanship Community.
- Janos Feher - Lead Developer at Intern Avenue
- Simon Brown - Author of “Software Architecture for Developers”, speaker, coder, creator of the c4 software architecture model and @structurizr
- Jason Gorman - Programmer & trainer at Codemanship
- Sander Hoogendoorn - Software Architect, programmer, writer and speaker
- Steve Tooke - Independent programmer, trainer and coach.
More details about speakers, agenda and tickets will appear in subsequent posts. In the meantime like us on Facebook, follow on Twitter, add to circles in Google+ or subcribe to our mailing list in order not to miss any cool stuff about the conference.