If you are interested in sponsoring SwanseaCon 2019, please take a look at our Sponsorship Prospectus.


2018 was a sell out event with 180 people in attendance. We aim to sell out again with 180 attendees for SwanseaCon 2019.

65% of attendees at SwanseaCon 2018 were from South Wales. The remaining 35% come from all over the UK as well as further afield.


  • Developer (33%)
  • Tester (27%)
  • Architect (8%)
  • Scrum Master (7%)
  • Product Owner (9%)
  • Business Analyst (14%)
  • Management (2%)


Alcumus Group, Agile Testing Fellowship, Microsoft (Azure), Redgate Software Ltd, JetBrains, ThoughtWorks, Financial Times, Elastic, Notbinary, GoFore, Admiral, Viewpoint Construction Software, CGI, Oracle, Waters Creative, Office for National Statistics, University of Wales Trinity St David, JetStack, CodeClub, Nagra Media, Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency, IntaPeople, Octo Technology, Equal Experts, Codurance, Swansea University, Barclays, Confused.com Ordnance Survey, Sorenson Media, DevOpsGuys, Ambientia, IBM, Wikimedia, Caswell Technology Ltd, CPS Group, Inviqa, Agile Snap, Zengenti, Red Giraffes Ltd, Scrum Alliance, Intellectual Property Office, Novoda, Fortium Technologies Ltd, Acorn Recruitment, Software Reflections Ltd, City 81 Ltd, Arolla, Unit4 Business Software, Vizolution, Copper Bay Creative, Learning Connexions, HiTech Laboratories, Equity Red Star, Call Credit Group, Dell Software, Couchbase, Just Giving, BBC, Viator (a TripAdvisor company), Deloitte Digital, Imperial College London, Cucumber Ltd, Agile Alliance, Prowareness, MozaicWorks, Backbase, Kainos, Valtech.

Bold text denotes sponsors/exhibitors at previous events.

Sponsorship Prospectus.


If you’d like to become a sponsor of SwanseaCon or would like to discuss any of the above, please get in touch hello@swanseacon.co.uk


Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers.

This "Don't be a jerk" policy is a shortened, more casual version of the longer Code of Conduct policy. Read full version.